WHAT WE BELIEVE AND TEACH
1. That salvation comes only through the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead. That Jesus ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as our intercessor.
2. We believe that all have sinned and fallen short of God’s glory and that repentance is required by God and is necessary for the forgiveness of sins.
3. We believe that water baptism by immersion must be in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for remission of sins.
4. We believe that holiness is God’s standard of living for His people.
5. We believe that speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives in utterance it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
6. We believe that divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
7. We believe that the Lord’s supper should be commemorated.
8. We believe that the resurrection and rapture of the true church of God is imminent.
9. We believe that Jesus is God incarnated in the flesh.
10. We believe in the final judgment of the living and dead and the final establishment of a new heaven and earth wherein dwelleth righteousness.